From: Brendan Eich [mailto:bren...@mozilla.org]

> And yet Adam cited the draft ES6 HTML-formatted spec.

> * The lack of 53-bit indexes, but isn't this waiting for a VM to try and see
> what breaks? Cc'ing Allen.

Interesting; there's an inconsistency between ToLength() which uses ToInteger()
+ min(x, 2^53 - 1) vs.  ArraySetLength() which uses ToUint32(). Maybe it is
intentional so that everywhere else that uses ToLength() gets to use large
indices, but you can't actually put that many elements in a (non-typed) array?

In any case, I see the issue now... it does seem like a convoluted path to get
to that error.