Hi, I recently answered a question on StackOverflow about set iteration
order which made me read the spec.

I remember the recent "Set.prototype.entries: indices as keys" discussion
but I couldn't figure out if the fact sets and maps are ordered on
insertion order is specified is intentional and an artifact. The spec looks
crafted in a way it looks intentional, for example in set:

 - Set.prototype.add always adds to the end of the entries list
 - Set.prototype.delete does not delete from the list but rather sets the
value to `empty`
 - Iteration in %SetIteratorPrototype%.next iterates entries by index and
in order.

Am I understanding this wrong or is set iteration order specified (same for
map)?

Can anyone please refer me to previous discussions on this when the
decision was made? I can't seem to find the relevant material and I'm
interested in the rationale.

Thanks again!
Benjamin