I'd love to bring a proposal to the committee for this since it seems like
there's interest.

I suspect that even though some of the "empties" seem useless to some,
somebody somewhere will find a use case, and consistency is useful (that
everything that could have a concept of "empty" would have a .empty)

Errata:
 - I don't believe `GeneratorFunction` is a global, so we wouldn't need to
specify one of those
 - I wonder if `Promise.empty` as `new Promise()`, ie, a forever pending
promise, would make sense?
 - or `Date.empty` as `new Date(0)`?
 - We'd definitely want `Map.empty` and `Set.empty` assuming
`Object.freeze` actually froze them
 - We'd probably want
`Object.freeze(Object.seal(Object.preventExtensions(empty)))`, to be extra
restrictive.

Does anyone see any problems or have any objections, beyond "I don't think
there's a use case"?