I think the fact you had to write two solutions where one attach to the
object the listener and another one needs a double arrow (rainbow) already
shows we have a hole in the language once covered by arguments.callee.

The more you write examples, the more you convince me we are missing callee
;-)

Again, this is jut my opinion. There are ways to work around this, it just
feels wrong we lost the callee feature.

Regards