Not sure why this is a reply to me - but I completely agree. All `class`
does is take an extremely common idiom and makes it simpler and easier to
get right with better defaults - it _is_ the same prototypical stuff. It's
an addition based on what people do and it's still entirely possible to do
it any other ES5 way.