It would also not be compatible with ES6 code. SES will be freezing Map,
Set, WeakMap, and WeakSet instances in order to tamper proof their API. I
expect many others will as well. Having this freeze then cause a
non-mutability in ES7 will break all such ES6 code. This is a non-starter
all around.

>>> http://www.erights.org/elang/kernel/auditors/>, <
>>> http://wiki.erights.org/wiki/Guard-based_auditing> and Joe-E <
>>> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~daw/papers/pure-ccs08.pdf> <