> On 8 June 2015 at 18:47, Brendan Eich wrote:
>> I will do it if no one else steps up by 10pm tonight PDT.

I thank you very much indeed for taking this proposal on. I am very
relieved!

Sebastian Zartner wrote on Tue, 9 Jun 2015, at 10:20:00 +0200:
> Nozomu, Brendan, please let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you for your kindness. Any action that could make the proposal
move forward is a great help to me.

This is the first time for me to see how a proposal becomes part of the
ECMAScript standard. If/whenever I do not a required action please urge
me to do it.

Regards,
  Nozomu