I will accept any syntax that can pass muster (the weird hybrid between
colon and C style I came up with is never getting in :P)  btw, I do think
having generics/template syntax is useful (at one point I was planning on
implementing templates in my transpiler, which is why I support the
syntax). At least I find it helpful.

However, it did require Yet Another Cover Grammar, so I dunno if it's
appropriate here.

Best,
Joe