Mostly every Array extra in ES5 would work with those functions, e.g.

```js
function multiplyPoints (_p2) {
  var { x1: x, y1: y } = this;
  var { x2: x, y2: y } = _p2;
  return { x: x1 * x2, y: y1 * y2 };
}

var multiplied = manyPoints.map(multiplyPoints, centralPoint);
```

It's not that common pattern but it gives you the ability to recycle
functions as both methods or filters or mappers or forEachers and
vice-versa.

I personally use those kind of functions quite a lot to be honest, most
developers keep ignoring Array extra second parameter as context though,
they probably use a wrapped fat arrow within an IFI with call(context) :D

Best Regards