>This is pretty ingenious. If I thought this was a real problem that needed
solving

I'm not sure how I should interpret this. But I'm pretty sure you also need
the current index of array in a for loop.

Since I can access the index and value directly in `.forEach(value, index,
array)`, why isn't there a for-loop-statement/control-flow-statement for
doing the same thing?

And yes I heard it can be solved with different methods. We can go on
discuss different way to loop through an array, recursive functions,
while-loops, iterators, generators, meta syntax etc. But they aren't clean
solutions to a wildly popular problem.

All these counter arguments. Can you explain why even `.forEach(value,
index, array)` made the deal also?

tis 14 juli 2015 kl 21:41 skrev Jonathan Bond-Caron <jbo...@gdesolutions.com