On Aug 12, 2015, at 7:30 PM, Isiah Meadows wrote:

> I can see why, since nearly everyone depends on that coupling. Minifiers
> depend on it. Mixin utilities depend on it. Breaking the Web would be an
> understatement.

Not so clear.  The proposed default default for an indexed access would be
exactly the same as for legacy property access.  It is pretty much just
providing a signal to the meta level that opens the possibility of newly
defined object treating [ ] member accesses differently from .  member accesses.

Allen