> Le 26 août 2015 à 00:43, Mark S. Miller <erig...@google.com> a écrit :
>
> When the costs were minor, it was ok that the benefits were minor. Given
> significant costs, we need to ask:

While I don't have a strong opinion about the cost of the proposed modified
grammar, I protest that the cost of the previous version wasn't anything near
minor (although it was probably an oversight): having `-x**y` producing
(literally) the opposite result of what is expected, and even only half of the
time, is a high cost in terms of bugs produced and debugging man-hours lost.

—Claude