On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Michael McGlothlin
<mike.mcgloth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why include numbers at all? Some people only manipulate strings so why not
> leave numbers to a third-party library that might be better?

You can try, but I don't think sarcasm alone is going to get you there.

If you want to do something productive, write the polyfill for the API
you would like to see standardized. Make it available as a library.
Show that there is a user base for that exact thing. If it gets to be
widely used, and a native implementation really would be faster than
the pure JS version, then you can point to JSON as precedent for
standardization.

-j