Why not remove Headless Arrow Functions from ExpressionStatement like
FunctionExpression and ObjectLiteral.

then statement like:

var a = i
 => 1

will be
var a = i => 1;

instead of

var a = i;
=> 1;

BTW why Statement[return] exists? or why there is no Statment[break]
or Statement[continue]? did I miss something?