I don't think borrowing object notation is a good idea. What exactly does

```
const myMap = Map#{
    get foo() { return 100; },
    set foo(v) {}
    constructor() {}
};
```

mean?

Honestly, a very significant portion of the use cases I have for *actual
maps* don't involve string keys. So to borrow object notation and have to
constantly write keys in [] is pretty naff:

```
const describe = Dict#{
    [1]: "one",
    [[1, 2]]: "array of 1 and 2",
    [null]: "the null value",
}; // please no!
```

If it makes people feel too weird to have comma separated, colon split
key-value pairs within curlies that *don't* parse like POJSOs, we could
have completely non-ambiguous parse with normal parentheses, I think?

```
const describe = Dict#(
    1: "one",
    [1, 2]: "array of 1 and 2",
    null: "the null value",
);
```

That might limit confusion while giving a syntactically clean way to define
maps. Let's consider that a future mapping type like Dict compares
non-primitive keys by abstract value instead of by reference identity.
There are *tonnes* of nice use cases that open up that are taken for
granted in other languages and other classes like Immutable.Map - we're not
there yet with ES6 built-ins, so perhaps people might not yet appreciate
the value of this.

To reiterate a previous point, object property access with a statically
defined string key is idiomatically written `obj.foo`, so it makes sense
for symmetry to have `foo` appear as a bareword in a literal defining `obj
= {foo: 42}`. For most mapping-type classes this symmetry simply does not
apply, and frankly neither should it.

Also, I specifically suggested that the consumed value is an ArrayIterator
rather than an Array, because I feel having an intermediate Array around is
placing too high an importance on the humble Array. If the implementation
really wants an Array to work on internally, they can simply call
`Array.from` with little cost. But if they want an Immutable.List they can
have that instead without ever seeing an actual Array. (The Symbol.fromHash
method is just Symbol.literalOf as I called it - same thing, modulo
bikeshed.)

Alex