Hi there. This is Jeremiah Senkpiel aka Fishrock123 from the Node.js TSC.

Because of how the node module ecosystem works removing features is able to
have great destructive impact on us. As such I'd like if extra considerations
could be made beyond just chrome's usage.

Getting stats is harder but I'll work on it.

This functionally has been exposed unflagged since Node v0.11.4 and will have
to be supported in one way other for the next 30ish months in our v4
Long-Term-Support release line.

Also, since people can often tell what version of Node they are going to be
wrong code for, it's much more common to use native features rather than
pollyfills. Which means there is no fallback.

~Jeremiah