Devils advocate: if you were to measure usage of identifiers named “and” or
“or”, on the web, how substantial do you think their use would be? And even if
they were used a fair bit, that hasn’t really stopped the introduction of other
contextual keywords in the past.

If you really wanted to, you could find a way to make this work. But I’m not
saying we need to turn JS into Python or Perl.