Removing hasOwnProperty from Object.prototype would break a lot of code, so
it's not even an option, but we could at least add Object.hasOwn, since
Reflect apparently isn't the right place for this (it's a shame, it would
mirror nicely with Reflect.ownKeys).

Doing this would improve a bit the clarity of new codes, and could prevent
silly mistakes, the kind we all hate to debug (I've been unable to find a
reliable tool that could search for exact matches in a large number of
source codes, but I feel like forgetting the .call probably happens every
once in a while).