Hi all,

I often come across a situation where I wish to extend an object
(usually an argument for an API request) if a particular condition is
satisfied, such as the presence of a function parameter. Currently the
only way to do this is by assigning the object to a variable, checking
the condition using an `if` statement and then extending the object. I
am proposing the inclusion of an operator that allows a property to be
included, subject to a particular condition, inside the object
definition.

The operator looks like this:

```
let obj = {
  cond ? prop: value
};

```

The operator could also be used with a block statement, allowing
multiple properties to be included:

```
let obj = {
  cond ? {
    prop1: value1,
    prop2: value2
  }
};
```

I have created a draft proposal and would love to hear any thoughts
you have on the matter. You can find it on my GitHub, at the link
below.

https://github.com/lukem512/proposal-condition-property-definitions

Kind regards,
Luke