I have a dilemma. I like how typically the built-in methods are not
constructors (like Array.prototype.forEach). I have cases in which I'm
creating a function in which I want to use `this` but I would like the
function to not be constructible. There are ways of doing this:
- checking new.target - but you have to check and the last time I checked
uglifyjs was failing because of it.
- ({function() { ... }}).function - but this requires creating an object
every time, so it's ugly.

It would probably be too much to add a new kind of function definition, but
I was wondering if anybody ever cared about this kind of things. For
instance, would people usually expect frameworks/libaries or Javascript
itself to not make functions constructible if they're not meant to be?