-1.  will pattern matching code written by the vast number of beginner
javascript programmers be readable/maintainable? i personally think not.
yet another duplicative feature (that can probably be done more
maintainably by switch statements or the all-powerful
String.prototype.replace) to further muddle the confusing state of "best
coding-practices" for javascript.

-kai

On Jun 30, 2017 10:46 PM, "Sebastian Malton" <sebast...@malton.name> wrote:

> Are you thinking kind of like Rust's match statement? I think that
something like that would be quite a good addition.

> Sebastian

JavaScript.
> If it hasn't been proposed already I would propose it, and I would gladly
look into it more and try to examine what kind of semantics would be
suitable.