overloaded simd-operators is again a solution in search of a problem.
complex-arithmetic and matrix-operators has no significant application in the
web-industry.

also, my experience with numeric javascript apps has been that generic matrix
operations never quite do what i want, and the scope of handling NaN / Infinity
/ transpose edge-cases can be overwhelming.  its more robust, efficient, and
maintainable to handle these edge-cases with custom for-loop code than a mashup
of matrix operations.