I do not use entries so I would not use `Object.fromEntries`. For arrays I
could just use reduce, instead of transforming to [key, value] entries,
before factoring it into an `arrayToObject` function in my code (which I
already do) when I want to do it from more than one place in my code - if
there existed no more direct way of transforming from iterable to object.
All entries arrays are iterable, but not all iterables are entries arrays,
which means that iterable is the more generic concept than entries, meaning
that iterable, not entries, is the more suitable starting point for this
functionality.

`Object.fromIterable(iterable, keyFromElement[, valueFromElement])` is more
verbose than `iterable.toObject(keyFromElement[, valueFromElement]) and
doesn't allow chaining after iterable transformation methods (like `filter`
etc.)