The `toObject` behaviour doesn't need to be "implemented" on a per-iterable
class basis. It has a constant behaviour: iterate and on each next(), pass
the value to the `toKeyFromElement` and `toValueFromElement` callbacks to
generate and return an object. There must be some construct by which that
can be achieved. I wouldn't call it "better" to put it on Object (for the
reasons stated), but rather a compromise in the absence of any such
construct