I tried out "automatic comma insertion" on some real-world code examples; in my
opinion it decreases code readability.It solves the problem of needing to
change two lines when adding to the end of a list, but that already has many
solutions (the awful comma-first style, allowing trailing commas, just deal
with it, syntax-aware diff).

    On Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 3:09:51 PM CDT, dante federici