I don't like the idea of custom operators only because of readability of
code - it can be different for different pieces of code, and so I think it
is a larger surface area for bugs, so I think it would be a net negative.

However, I do like the idea of allowing e.g. `+` to be used intuitively and
consistently (i.e. with a fixed meaning) between certain data types that
are not currently supported, e.g.:

Array + Array (array concatenation)
Function + Function (function composition)