On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:27 AM, Алексей <aga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is something we could have right now to solve the problem of
> missing `await` without changes to the ES - it should be collored
> differently in IDE or texteditor you are using. Not like an error - because
> it's actually not. But to be obvious that "here" and "here" you have an
> `async` function calls and values are promises

You could also have the IDE automatically insert await automatically
whenever it a codeline calls out to an async function. To make it more
convenient, the IDE could then also automatically insert an async/await
into any intermediary call-stack. You could also detect whenever a built-in
async function is called, and do the same, so you don't need to designate
it extra. Then make the async/await invisible and just color it.

Or, you know, just implement greenlets.