A reasons for this proposal:
1. I don’t want to use static type checking (Flow or TypeScript) because on my
experience there more a time spend on the describing all types and etc. than it
gives favor.
2. I want to validate API payloads and other sources of data when it’s need.
I’m sure that runtime type checking also will be enough popular because
currently exists a lot of community libraries which implement such
functionality but they all use different approaches: via own `babel plugin` or
need directly call exposed checks functions. And offered by me such
intermediate layer can to unify them approaches.