On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Aleksander Efremov <mr.ef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you offer to check a assignment of result of `fetch` to
> the variable (const) ? For it also exists decorator?

I'm not sure I know what you mean. If you could provide a code example
of what you're asking about...?

I don't think there is any concept of a decorator on a local
variable/constant that can intercept all assignments to it, no, if
that's what you mean. If you literally mean `fetch`, you could
decorate the `then` callback function, but that wouldn't help with
`await` syntax (which I'd expect to overtake promise syntax fairly

-- T.J. Crowder