Yes, and I specifically want the conservative variant - I'd want a
"maybe" for "foo" in that example.

(For context, my test framework determines *while running a test*
whether that test has children, and checks whether to allocate them
when defining them. For me, I only need "yes/maybe" and "no", but
splitting "yes" and "maybe" could be beneficial to others.)

-----

Isiah Meadows
m...@isiahmeadows.com

www.isiahmeadows.com