I gave `fetch` you just for example that function result which I want to
check. Also on the Node.js I wanted be to check results of `http` module.
It just examples of black boxes which impossible to check via decorators
how you offered.
`fetch` I assumed to use with `await`.

19 февр. 2018 г. 20:58 пользователь "T.J. Crowder" <