1. My concern with `while` is that it's a little too duplicative of
C-style `for` functionally (although it's not an exact partial clone).
That's why I backtracked on it right as I proposed it (within the same
email).
2. The scope would have been just like `if`, where it's scoped to the
body with an implicit inner block scope. Anything different would be
surprising and unintuitive.

-----

Isiah Meadows
m...@isiahmeadows.com