On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:44 AM, Michael Luder-Rosefield <
rosyatran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been suspecting along similar lines, but was reticent to make any
> outright accusations.

I came to that conclusion over a week ago. When the account went quiet for
a while I frankly assumed it was because a list mod had dealt with it.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:00 AM, Abdul Shabazz <ahshabazz2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am not an academic troll:

With all due respect, it's going to take something much more significant
than that to make me change my mind, and I suspect I'm not alone. It's
going to require taking Isiah's feedback in this thread very seriously,
stopping the stream of vague pseudo-suggestions, and if putting something
forward in future, stating it in very clear, practical terms in line with
previous ones (see https://esdiscuss.org/1 and
https://github.com/tc39/proposals). It's going to take accepting that if
*you're* not sure something is useful, if you can't present a compelling
use case that benefits a significant fraction of JavaScript programmers,
then spending your time and ours writing it up and posting it to the list
is actively counter-productive.

-- T.J. Crowder