It's not so easy to implement in user land, not because it's difficult to
do so:

```js
Function.prototype.bindArgs = (...args) => {
  const fn = this;
  return function (...moar) {
    return fn.apply(this, args.concat(moar));
  };
};
```

rather because of the bloat it produces once transpiled:
https://bit.ly/2SULtFZ

To avoid bloat and `arguments` leaking here and there, one must write
something like:

```js
function slice() {
  const arr = [];
  for (let {length} = arguments, i = +this; i < length; i++)
    arr.push(arguments[i]);
  return arr;
}

Function.prototype.bindArgs = function () {
  const args = slice.apply(0, arguments);
  return function () {
    const moar = slice.apply(0, arguments);
    return fn.apply(this, args.concat(moar));
  };
};
```

which is still a hell of a boilerplate compared to a native `const ba =
fn.bindArgs.apply(fn, arguments);` or `fn.bindArgs(...arguments)` for short.

+1 for having this in core