> 1. If `value` is either `null` or `undefined`, it gracefully falls back
to `false` instead of throwing an error.

I am having hard time logically thinking of an empty void as false:

Object.isEmpty(void 0) is false ?

I think keys(o || {}).length === 0 is a more explicit, ambiguity free,
alternative.

isEmpty(null) === false when typeof null is still object also doesn't feel
too right.