JS numbers are specified to be in terms of IEEE-754 doubles, so tenths,
hundredths, and so on cannot be precisely represented. [1] So there is no
way to increase precision here beyond the above that Tab showed, assuming
each of those operations are accurate to the bit.

[1]:
https://www.exploringbinary.com/why-0-point-1-does-not-exist-in-floating-point/