from what i can tell 1) w3c dommatrix is application-specific to 3d
visualization and 2) tfjs is application-specific to gpu-accelerated
machine-learning.

the question is, is it feasible to spec a tc39 "jack-of-all-trades"
linear-algebra proposal that can underpin the above two (and many other)
diverse use-cases, w/o ending up being a "master-of-none".