Nice,
https://github.com/tc39/proposal-slice-notation/issues/19#issuecomment-421453934
is
really awesome. I hope this idea doesn't get abandoned

I feel you can swap things easily already;
```js
let x = 1, y = 2;
[x, y] = [y, x];
```

Chunks could be written
```js
// take chunks of 4 from arr
// with slice+range operator proposal
const chunks = [0:Math.ceil(arr.length/4)].map(i => arr[4*i:4*(i+1)])
// vs
const chunks = Array.from({length: Math.ceil(arr.length/4)}, (_,i) =>
arr.slice(4*i, 4*(i+1)))
```