After messing with Proxy-on-prototypes for two days, I've just come to
the conclusion that I probably need to have Proxies on this (the
receiver) returned from constructors to achieve what I want. At least,
it's much easier to code it that way. I think it'd be nice to have
receiver on all inheritance-related traps. That might make some things
easier.