Hi Tom! Would you mind clarifying the performance hit you are referring to?
I'm seeing that the "synchronous" calls wouldn't be added to the array you
used in your example, so it's not clear to me to which performance hit you
are referring.

Hi Manuel! Would you mind explaining the added value of your proposal? I am
only seeing it being more verbose, but I've not found any added
functionality or benefit from it