Thank you, everyone, for feedback. Sorry for not getting back for a while.
I had some time to think and concluded that nullish noop in spreading is a
good feature to be added to the language without complicating it too much.
So please take a look at the explainer
<https://gist.github.com/askbeka/8bb17508ec250a789ea9bff683a50e38> and lets
discuss in es-discourse proposal
<https://es.discourse.group/t/optional-spreading-proposal/224>, if you have