I don't know what you mean about the raw stuff, but using `/*css*/`
works perfectly fine in VS Code with a plugin. There's no reason
intellisense can't work inside the commented string. If you meant
about completing the `css` part, if you accidentally write `/*ccs*/`
then the colors won't look right. Missing auto-completion inside the
little comment isn't that bad.

I prefer using the comment because using an identity tag just for
syntax feels like I'm adding a performance cost for no reason related
to my runtime code.

But perhaps a built-in identity tag would be fast.

#!/JoePea