Some other cases, not covered, even in JSDoc nor TS

There is no way to describe the result, to the IDE's intellisense, for
those ES5/ES2015 features:
`Object.create(prototype, descriptors)`
https://github.com/microsoft/TypeScript/blob/master/lib/lib.es5.d.ts#L192
`Object.assign(obj, ...mixins)`
https://github.com/microsoft/TypeScript/blob/master/lib/lib.es2015.core.d.ts#L313

I really love JS, but if there is no way to help the IDE to understand
complex things, it's like to code with a Notepad.exe

Any TC feelings about that, please?

Michaël Rouges - https://github.com/Lcfvs - @Lcfvs