>> JSON: Sounds good.
> This proposal is withdrawn and another API is being considered for
> reinclusion later. See http:;//json.org/json2.js.
toJSONString and parseJSON are going away? I was actually wanting to write
and suggest the removal of these, with Douglas's recent change in his JSON
API. I am glad to see these will be going away. Will ES4 include the other
API (JSON.parseJSON / JSON.stringify)?

>You miss the main difference: structural types are not equated by  name, so
>they avoid the inheritance trap of classes, which consists
I would love to understand the purpose of structural types better. I don't
understand how base class evolution is constrained in ways that super record
types aren't.
I also don't understand how the goal of applying types to existing ES3
objects can not be achieved with wrap operator and nominal types. I know
there something I am missing here.
Thanks,
Kris