Lars Hansen wrote:
> [...]

That's missing the point.  As far as I've seen in this discussion so far,
prohibiting

  namespace foo = intrinsic;

does not achieve anything important and it does introduce a weird asymmetry
(and yet another strange rule for programmers to memorize) into the language.
It does *not* achieve the guarantee that it's statically possible to determine
whether a particular fixture definition introduces a binding in one of the
reserved namespaces.  That guarantee is satisfied by resolving namespaces at
compile time, with or without this prohibition.

    Waldemar