Hi Anne,
I’ll have it in the mail tomorrow....I think I should make it a money order to 
cover the difference in Canadian and American $$.  Did you say $15 for 
shipping? Or is there a better way, other than money order that I am not 
thinking of?
Thanks,
Proud mom of Mr March...LOL... Jan

From: Anne Dysinger 
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 9:53 PM
To: eskiepeople ; EskieShots 
Subject: [Bulk] [eskiepeople:20787] 2015 Eskie Calendar - Order now cause we're 
running low!

Hi all,

Just a quick note that the 2015 reskie calendars are selling fast and we are 
running low on the ones we have in stock this year.

If you haven't ordered yet, hurry up and get yours today!  $17 + $3 S&H 
($1.50/additional calendar).  Please mail your check to Anne Dysinger, 1926 
Rothbury Drive, Wixom, MI 48393.

Or you can order through eBay, item # 221613566495.

Also, I still have some calendars for eskie-fans who reserved them in advance, 
and I am waiting to receive payment before mailing them out.  Please send me 
your payment when you can.  If you changed your mind, no big deal, just let me 
know and I will release the reserved calendar(s) for others to buy.

Thank you all for your support!
This may just be the first year we sell ALL calendars!!

Anne
-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to