I just sent payment of $38.50 and I’m sorry for the delay – I really thought I 
had paid for these months ago.

 

Marie

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Anne Dysinger
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 8:48 PM
To: eskiepeople
Subject: Re: [eskiepeople:20794] 2015 Eskie Calendar - Order now cause we're 
running low!

 

Hi Marie,

 

Yes, calendars are being mailed, so as soon as I receive your payment, I'll 
send your calendars out.  I currently have 2 reserved for you.

 

You can send your check for $38.50 to Anne Dysinger, 1926 Rothbury Drive, 
Wixom, MI 48393, or through PayPal to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 

 

Thank you for your support!

 

Anne

 

  _____  

From: "Marie Huston" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >
To: "eskiepeople" <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> >, "EskieShots" 
<[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:32:48 PM
Subject: RE: [eskiepeople:20789] 2015 Eskie Calendar - Order now cause we're 
running low!

 

Hi Anne,

 

Have you started mailing the calendars?  One of mine is going to a co-worker 
and since we shut down here at UCSD (academia only) for the last two weeks of 
December, I’m hoping I can give them their calendar before we break.

 

Thanks,

Marie 

 

From: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Anne Dysinger
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 6:53 PM
To: eskiepeople; EskieShots
Subject: [eskiepeople:20787] 2015 Eskie Calendar - Order now cause we're 
running low!

 

Hi all,

 

Just a quick note that the 2015 reskie calendars are selling fast and we are 
running low on the ones we have in stock this year.

 

If you haven't ordered yet, hurry up and get yours today!  $17 + $3 S&H 
($1.50/additional calendar).  Please mail your check to Anne Dysinger, 1926 
Rothbury Drive, Wixom, MI 48393.

 

Or you can order through eBay, item # 221613566495.

 

Also, I still have some calendars for eskie-fans who reserved them in advance, 
and I am waiting to receive payment before mailing them out.  Please send me 
your payment when you can.  If you changed your mind, no big deal, just let me 
know and I will release the reserved calendar(s) for others to buy.

 

Thank you all for your support!

This may just be the first year we sell ALL calendars!!

 

Anne

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org <http://www.eskiedog.org/> 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org <http://www.eskiedog.org/> 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to