I'm not sure how to do that.  When I first joined the eskie group, every
time I tried to click on a topic or make a response to someone's post, it
had me start the steps of joining all over again.  Every time!  And being
as the last post I saw was from a couple years back anyway, I just never
went back to the site again.  I replied to your email because the story was
so cool.  I did pass it on to a few friends.  I don't have a facebook page
anymore; I didn't like the direction it seemed to be going.

btw, I have a five year old eskie that I adopted from a rescue center.

Have a nice day, and thanks for the story.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Janet Beach <[email protected]>
wrote:

> *I do not receive hardy any communication from the Eskiepeople any more.
> Can you make sure I am still connected in the proper ways.
> [email protected] <[email protected]>   Thank YOU!*
>
> ------------------------------
> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: [eskiepeople:20845] Digest for [email protected] - 1
> update in 1 topic
> Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:58:37 +0000
>
> [email protected] Google Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#%21overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#%21overview>
> Topic digest
> View all topics
>
>    - [eskiepeople:20843] Fw: I wish you enough
>    <#14f588e2922fca6a_group_thread_0> - 1 Update
>
> [eskiepeople:20843] Fw: I wish you enough
> <http://groups.google.com/group/eskiepeople/t/c1fcc34189715314?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
> jacque <[email protected]>: Aug 21 04:55AM -0500
>
> thank you
>
> Back to top <#14f588e2922fca6a_digest_top>
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an
> email to [email protected].
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary
> of Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Eskiepeople" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group. A list managed by American Eskimo Rescue and Sanctuary of 
Iowa http://www.eskiedog.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/eskiepeople?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Eskiepeople" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to