We're working on integrating eslint into the open source codebase that I
work in <https://github.com/catapult-project/catapult>, and we love it so
far!

I had a quick question about how to alter the behavior of another rule. In
our codebase, we have a convention of adding an "opt_" prefix before
optional parameter names. In all other regards, we follow the eslint
camelcase rule <http://eslint.org/docs/rules/camelcase>.

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to implement an eslint rule that
defers to camelcase except in that situation?