On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org> wrote:

> > I've been running a browser open to an esme instance for most of the
> > afternoon and it still "just works".
>
> I managed to create a VirtualBox image where reproduced the case and
> did a snapshot when ESME is already stuck.

I'm not sure this will help.  I really need the steps to reproduce it
because I'll need to reproduce it again and again to insert debug info to
see why it's happening.  Reproduction steps (including perhaps browser
versions, OS versions, etc.) would be a lot more valuable.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp